Liberty Furniture The Laurels Landscape Armoire
Accent your bedroom with the perfect blend of Traditional and European design, using this unique and stylish armoire. The all-over weathered stone finish accompanied by delicately carved panel inserts sets this piece apart from the rest of the collections. Two beautiful wrap around doors open to reveal a multi-functional space, including 3 adjustable. This piece is softened by canted corners and accented with oversized antique pewter metal knob hardware.
Features Wrap Around Doors
Carved Panel Inserts
3 Adjsutable Shelves
Mitered Frame Fronts On Doors
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Mitered Frame Fronts On Drawers
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W50 x D22 x H78
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.