Liberty Furniture The Laurels Nine Drawer Dresser
This traditional European 9-drawer dresser is the perfect way to enhance your room with a seemingly luxurious style. The weathered stone finish is accent by artistic distressing and oversized antique pewter hardware. Organize your clothing using the 3 large drawers located in the center, flanked by 6 smaller drawers, with the bottom drawers equipped with dust proofing to protect your belongings. The grand scale makes this a piece to be passed on for generations.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
French & English Dovetail Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
Mitered Frame Fronts On Drawers
Antique Pewter Oversized Metal Knob Hardware.
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W68 x D18 x H40
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.