Liberty Furniture Thornwood Hills Eight Drawer Dresser
Indulge in a casual, yet contemporary look with this Thornwood Hills 8-drawer dresser. The rock beaten gray finish is accented by saw cut distressing, hammered metal strips across the top and bottom drawers, and hand hammered dark pewter hardware. Organize your clothing with the 8 full extension drawers, where the bottom drawers are equipped with dust proofing to protect your belongings.
French & English Dovetail Construction
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Felt Lined Top Drawers
Hammered Metal Strip Accents
Dark Antique Pewter Hand Hammered Meta Bar Pull Hardware
Top & 2nd Drawer W26 x D15 x H4.5
3rd & Bottom Drawer W26 x D15 x H6
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Dimensions: W64 x D18 x H40
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.