Liberty Furniture Thornwood Hills Five Drawer Chest
Indulge in a casual, yet contemporary look with this Thornwood Hills chest. Crafted with rubber wood solids and interesting mango veneers, this piece features 5 drawers, fully stained interior drawers, a felt lined top drawer, and bottom case dust proofing. This chest is sure to stand out in any room with its hammered metal strip accents, dark antiqued pewter bar hardware and the unique rock beaten gray finish with detailed saw cuts.
French & English Dovetail Construction
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
Felt Lined Top Drawers
Dark Antique Pewter Hand Hammered Bar Pull Hardware
Top & 2nd Drawer W28 x D14.75 x H5..5
3rd & Bottom Drawer W28 x D14.75 x H7.25
|MADE IN USA||No|
Dimensions: W38 x D18 x H54
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.