Liberty Furniture White and Weathered Bronze Top Two Door Accent Cabinet
Freshen up your home with the Emory accent cabinet. Crafted of rubberwood solids and birch veneers, finished in an Antique White with a Weathered Bronze top. Features two mirrored doors with decorative grid overlays that conceals one adjustable interior shelf. A great piece for any room from hallways, living rooms, your bedroom or even a kitchen. Eclectic design to work with any style from traditional to farmhouse.
Satin Nickel Square Knob Hardware
Decorative Grid Insert
Features Two Mirrored Doors
One Adjustable Interior Shelf
Nylon Floor Guides to Protect Floors from Scratches and Indentations
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.