Liberty Furniture Wire Brushed White 38 Inch Two Door Accent Cabinet
Transform your home with the Westridge 38" accent cabinet. Crafted of Eucalyptus solids and Ash veneers in an antique white finish with a worn wood top. Features two mirrored doors with decorative floral pattern overlay, block feet, and one concealed fixed shelf behind doors. A unique piece that will work with any décor from traditional to contemporary.
Antique Brass Drop Pendant Hardware
One Fixed Shelf Behind Each Door
Decorative Overlay in Floral Pattern & Mirrored Glass
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.