Lilly Dining Room Set
Constructed of Poplar solid and Cherry veneer with decorative metal accents
68" x 42 1/2" top extends to 86" x 42 1/2" with one 18" leaf inserted
Overall size is larger than top because legs taper 3/4" outward
Constructed of hardwood solid
Seat height: 19"
Upholstered with 100% Polyester
Cleaning code: S
|Furniture Type||Dining Set|
|TABLE LENGTH||60'' - 70''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Rectangular Angle Leg Dining Table
69.50"W X 44.00"D X 30.00"H
Upholstered Splat Back Chair
21.00"W X 22.75"D X 38.50"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.