On custom furniture only
Mabton Gray Power LAF 3Pcs Sectional
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. The power reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort and a USB charging port in the control. In addition, the style features a power adjustable head rest.
Recent Mabton Gray Power LAF 3Pcs Sectional Purchases:
Best Discount Mabton Gray Power LAF 3Pcs Sectional in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
LAF Press Back Power Chaise:
Inches: 43" W x 70" D x 32" H
Inches: 32" W x 43" D x 32" H
RAF Zero Wall Power Recliner:
Inches: 43" W x 43" D x 32" H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.