Mandini Swivel Glider Chair
The Mandini swivel glider exude all the charm of a designer chair, but comes with a bonus. The whisper-smooth swivel glide base is a deluxe feature thanks to the wide-sleigh style legs that come in three finish options - Espresso, Riverloom, and Dark Walnut. The convenient return swivel feature always brings you back to the front-facing position. Kick your feet up on the matching ottoman and glide away. The Mandini is built utilizing a solid, kiln-dried hardwood frame, all-steel swivel/glide mechanism and built with American craftsmanship.
Recent Mandini Swivel Glider Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Mandini Swivel Glider Chair in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Swivel Rocker Chair|
|Arm Style||Track Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 30'' W x 37.5'' D x 39.5'' H
Arm Height : 24.5''
Seat Depth : 20.5''
Seat Height from Floor: 20.5''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.