On custom furniture only
Montgomery Queen Sofa Sleeper
Enjoy classic seating with simple elegance. This queen sofa sleeper anchors a comfortable spot for guests to sit and unwind. Its style percolates with attractive upholstery, durability and eye-catching inset faux wood curving upward the armrests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Curved padded armrests
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
Recent Montgomery Queen Sofa Sleeper Purchases:
Best Discount Montgomery Queen Sofa Sleeper in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Sleeper Sofa|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Weight : 215 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.