Parker Rectangular Sofa Table
Industrial and rustic aficionados will delight in the repurposed and natural feel of Parker. Unique purposefully uneven plank tops abound with natural distressing, cracks and crevices for an old is new vibe. A Distressed Whiskey finish washes the rough pine veneers and hardwood solids and creates a warm contrast to the Matte Black metal table bases and simple knob hardware. A two drawer sofa table showcases the metal stretcher between the square metal tube legs while the lift top cocktail table provides hidden storage beneath the top. Drop in the rectangular end table with a single drawer for easy side table solutions.
Construction & Features:
- 2 drawers on top.
- metal base.
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T4573-73: Rectangular Sofa Table
- 48"W x 16"D x 28"H
- 121.92cm W x 40.64cm D x 71.12cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.