Perspectives Brushed Acacia Leg Desk with Hutch
Constructed of hardwood solid and Acacia veneer
Base center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides
Base outside drawers have dovetail joinery, ball bearing extension guides, and a removable pencil tray
Hutch has three open storage areas, center area has an Electric/USB outlet bar
Five small storage drawers on hutch have dovetail joinery
All base and hutch drawers have veneer bottoms
Interior wiring access cutouts
|Furniture Type||Desk with Hutch|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Leg Desk with Hutch
60.00"W X 28.00"D X 42.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.