Realyn Dining Room Server
Serve up a French country-inspired feast for the eyes with this dining room server. Unique elements include cabinet storage beautified with decorative fretwork over mirrored glass and a doubly charming two-tone aesthetic pairing a chipped white with a distressed wood finished top.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Antiqued two-tone finish
- 3 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and felt bottoms
- Bail pulls and knobs in dark bronze tone finish
- Pair of cabinet doors with inset mirrored glass and decorative fretwork
- 2 adjustable shelves
Recent Realyn Dining Room Server Purchases:
Best Discount Realyn Dining Room Server in Bergen County
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.