Reese Swivel Glider Chair
Choose your fabric, choose between a Swivel Glider Chair or Swivel Chair, then choose what room is lucky enough to showcase it. Country charm meets upscale simplicity with its rolled arms, ared wings, and a tightly upholstered back. Kiln-dried hardwood frames, all-steel metal base, and expert craftsmanship ensure trouble-free quality. One trouble will arise thought - trying to pick just one fabric amongst the 700+ fabrics.
Recent Reese Swivel Glider Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Reese Swivel Glider Chair in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Swivel Rocker Chair|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 33'' W x 34.5'' D x 33.5'' H
Arm Height : 23.5''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 19.5''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.