Ridgewood Bedroom Chests
Dramatically designed for maximum eye-catching appeal, the rustic-contemporary Ridgewood Collection blends angles, planes and natural elements to achieve a beautiful composition of style. The solid poplar raised slats that grace every piece of this collection are interrupted by the inset vertical metal headboard accent and drawer pulls. Oak veneer is utilized and highlighted by a rustic burnished oak finish. The final touch that creates contrast to the bold horizontal lines are the supporting feet designed with a 45-degree angle. This study in geometric-inspired design will be a unique addition to your bedroom.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Oak veneer and wood
- Rustic burnished oak wood finish
- 5 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- Brushed dark bronze tone bar pulls
RecentRidgewood Bedroom Chests Purchases:
Best Discount Ridgewood Bedroom Chests in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Overall Dimension: 36 x 19 x 54H
- Drawer interior: 30.75 x 13.75 x 5 (1); 30.75 x 13.75 x 7 (4)
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.