Riverside Clinton Hill Classic Cherry L-Desk And Return
Constructed of hardwood solid and Cherry veneer
Tops have a decorative reverse diamond pattern
L-Desk: 68 3/4" long x 28" deep x 30 1/2" high
Center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides, electric/USB outlet bar, pencil tray, and wiring access cutout
Outside drawers have dovetail joinery and ball bearing extension guides
Top outside drawer has a felt-lined bottom, all others have veneer bottoms
Bottom file drawer accepts letter or legal size files
L-Return: 46" long x 23" deep x 30 1/2" high
Center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides, electric/USB outlet bar, and wiring access cutout
Door encloses an adjustable shelf with ventilation cutouts and a bottom pullout shelf on ball bearing extension guides
Desk & Return have interior wiring access cutouts
|MADE IN USA||No|
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.