Riverside Craftsman Home 62'' TV Console
Constructed of hardwood solid and Oak veneer
Features a front slate tile inlay
Two outside media pull-out drawers mounted on ball-bearing extension guides have two shelves with adjustable wire dividers for CD,DVD,VHS storage
Each center door has a glass panel insert & encloses an adjustable shelf with ventilation slots
Fixed center shelf
Wiring access and ventilation slots
Tip restraining hardware
Recent Craftsman Home 62'' TV Console Purchases:
Best Discount Craftsman Home 62'' TV Console in Bergen County
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||60'' - 70''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
62-Inch TV Console
62.00"W X 20.00"D X 32.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.