Salizar Flared Arm Loveseat Grey
Infuse your living room with understated glamour. The cool, casual design of this classic loveseat adds an element of traditional style to any home.
Infuse your living room with understated glamour. The cool, casual design of this classic loveseat adds an element of traditional style to any home. Warm, neutral, grey upholstery is accentuated by contrasting accent pillows. Its sturdy frame is topped with high-density, full-foam seat cushions for firm, comfortable support. Pair this loveseat with a matching sofa to create an inviting atmosphere in any home.
- Compact sofa set ideal for smaller spaces
- Elegant flared arms framed with welt
- Neutral warm grey upholstery creates a soft, subtle look and feel
- Decorative accent pillows included
- High density full foam seat cushions for ultimate comfort
- Cushions: Seat: Removable; Back: Attached
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long lasting seating
- Accent pillows included: 2 pillows for loveseat
- Color: Grey
- Upholstery: Linen-like
- Leg finish: Dark espresso
- Assembly type: KD legs
- Assembly required: Yes
Recent Salizar Flared Arm Loveseat Grey Purchases:
Upper Saddle River
Best Discount Salizar Flared Arm Loveseat Grey in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 60 in
- Depth: 37 in
- Height: 39 in
- Weight: 95.81 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.