Salizar Flared Arm Sofa Grey
Elevate a living room with casual style and subtle sophistication. This classic sofa boasts a simple silhouette enhanced by elegant, flared arms.
Elevate a living room with casual style and subtle sophistication. This classic sofa boasts a simple silhouette enhanced by elegant, flared arms. Neutral, warm grey upholstery lends a touch of subdued glamour. High-density, full-foam cushions offer an exquisite level of comfort. Complete with contrasting accent pillows, this sofa has all you need for day after day of cozy relaxation.
- Compact sofa set ideal for smaller spaces
- Elegant flared arms framed with welt
- Neutral warm grey upholstery creates a soft, subtle look and feel
- Decorative accent pillows included
- High density full foam seat cushions for ultimate comfort
- Cushions: Seat: Removable; Back: Attached
- Sinuous spring deck: Allows for a sturdy and long lasting seating
- Accent pillows included: 4 pillows for sofa
- Color: Grey
- Upholstery: Linen-like
- Leg finish: Dark espresso
- Assembly type: KD legs
- Assembly required: Yes
Recent Salizar Flared Arm Sofa Grey Purchases:
Best Discount Salizar Flared Arm Sofa Grey in Bergen County
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Width: 82 in
- Depth: 37 in
- Height: 39 in
- Weight: 95.81 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.