Sawyer Rectangular Sofa Table
As if designed in a master blacksmith or woodcrafter’s workshop, Sawyer blends reclaimed wood, glass and metal artfully. With a stylized sawhorse theme, Smoked Iron finished metal creates the ‘X’ shaped supports that are joined by thick square wood stretchers that are washed in a Warm Nutmeg finish. 12mm flat edge, tempered glass rests atop the metal supports for a clearly repurposed feeling collection of sofa, rectangular cocktail and end tables.
Construction & Features:
- 12mm tempered clear glass w/ flat edge.
- wooden block stretcher.
- metal legs.
|Furniture Type||Sofa Table|
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- T4570-73: Rectangular Sofa Table
- 48"W x 18"D x 27"H
- 121.92cm W x 45.72cm D x 68.58cm H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.