Stepford Flip Top Sofa Table
Create your own getaway at home with the handsome character of the Stepford table collection. Designed with thoughtful storage and display options, these stunning tables are finished in Smokehouse and highlighted with Pewter hardware for a look that will complement any sofa, sectional or seating area. Stepford’s simple silhouettes are elevated with stretcher bars and X-style legs that convey classic style. Versatile and multifunctional, this eye-catching table collection is perfect for creating a memorable space.
Construction & Features:
- 2-10" flip tops.
- 1 top drawer.
- tinted drawers w/english dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount Wood guides.
- sealed case piece.
- wood legs.
- floor protectors.
Recent Stepford Flip Top Sofa Table Purchases:
Best Discount Stepford Flip Top Sofa Table in Bergen County
|TABLE SHAPE||Rectangular Table|
|TABLE LENGTH||40''- 50''|
|TABLE FEATURE||Extendable Table|
|MADE IN USA||No|
T5060-85: Flip Top Sofa Table
- 50"W x 20"D x 29.88"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.