Vaughan Bassett Highlands V Panel Bed
CENTENNIAL SOLIDS HIGHLANDS
Give your bedroom the rustic charm you've been dreaming of with this solid wood bed. The X headboard and footboard provide an iconic look that creates an inviting atmosphere you'll relish coming home to night after night. The solid oak & birch construction of the bed allows for you to rest easy knowing that this charming piece will last for years to come
- Made in the USA
- Solid Oak and Solid Birch
- Gently distressed finish
- We replace every tree used in the production of our Centennial Solids with the Virginia department of Forestry.
|Material||Solid Hardwood and Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Queen : 62.38'' W x 87'' D x 58.38'' H.
King: 79.38'' W x 87'' D x 58.38'' H.
Cal. King : 79.38'' W x 87'' D x 58.38'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.