Vaughan Bassett Passageways Louvered Platform Bed with Low Profile FloorboardMade In USA
Subdued transitional design in this attractive bed louver headboard and low profile footboard.
- Passageways is part of our LM Co Home line of bedrooms designed in partnership by Ben & Erin Napier of HGTV Home Town fame
- Made in the USA
- Solid American Oak
- English Dovetail Drawer construction for extra strength with ultra-smooth acrylic finish
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- We replace every tree used to make our furniture through our one-for-one program developed with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Queen Platform Bed : 62.50'' W x 87.01'' D x 58'' H.
King Platform Bed : 79.50'' W x 86.75'' D x 58'' H.
Cal.King Platform Bed : 79.50'' W x 90.76'' D x 58'' H.
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.