Riverside Furniture Windward Bay Warm Rum Bombe Chest
Constructed of hardwood solid and Birch veneer with synthetic woven rattan accents
Framed top has a decorative v-match pattern with a maple inlay border
All drawers have dovetail joinery and ball bearing extension guides
Bottom drawer has a Cedar veneer bottom, all others are felt-lined
Drawers have a synthetic woven rattan front
Dust panel under bottom drawer
Tip restraining hardware
|Material||Hardwood Solid & Birch Veneer|
|MADE IN USA||No|
Overall Dimension: 32.25"W X 17.50"D X 30.00"H
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.