On custom furniture only
Wyndahl Dining Room Bench
Inspired by heavy and hearty lodge-style furnishings from days gone by, this dining room bench brings the past brilliantly into the present. Enticing with a distressed aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture, this richly styled dining bench is reserved for those who appreciate furniture with great presence.
- Made of pine wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Distressed finish
- Comfortably seats 3
Recent Wyndahl Dining Room Bench Purchases:
Best Discount Wyndahl Dining Room Bench in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Dining Benches|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
|MADE IN USA||No|
- Weight : 55 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.