Hagen Swivel Glider Accent ChairMade In USA
Sleek lines and a low profile give the Hagen a chic, high-style look. Your fashionable home won't be complete without this modern swivel glider chair. Choose a bold solid-like cherry red or a sleek white to accent a contemporary decor. With 700 fabric options, your creativity is your only limit. With kiln-dried hardwood frame parts, reinforced joints, expert Indiana craftsmen, and reversible seat cushions, the Hagen upholstered glider is sure to last for generations.
Recent Hagen Swivel Glider Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Hagen Swivel Glider Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 35'' W x 34'' D x 36.5'' H
Arm Height : 24.5''
Seat Width: 20''
Seat Depth : 20.5''
Seat Height from Floor: 19.5''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.