Natasha Swivel Rocker Accent ChairMade In USA
The Natasha swivel glider chair has some modern twists to a traditional classic. Sleek lines and elegant seams give it a sophisticated look as well. Best Home Furnishings provides 700 fabric options to choose from, so find the upholstery that best suits your tastes and the atmosphere of your home. With kiln-dried hardwood-frame parts, reinforced joints, expert Indiana craftsmanship and reversible seat cushions, the Natasha glider chair will last as it is passed down from generation to generation. Choose to glide with your feet up with the matching glide ottoman.
Recent Natasha Swivel Rocker Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Natasha Swivel Rocker Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Color||Custom Fabric-700+ Choices|
|Furniture Type||Swivel Rocker Chair|
|Arm Style||Crescent Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 32.5'' W x 37'' D x 40'' H
Arm Height : 24.5''
Seat Depth : 21''
Seat Height from Floor: 21.5''
- Weight : 68 lbs
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.