Truscott Accent Chair
The invitation is always open to sit down with a good book or cozy up by a nice fire in this traditional chair. The precision details shine in the heavily button tufted back and arms, and extend to the floor with the charming turned wooden legs. Choose from hundreds of stylish fabrics. Matching ottoman available.
Recent Truscott Accent Chair Purchases:
Best Discount Truscott Accent Chair in Bergen County
|Furniture Type||Accent Chair|
|Arm Style||Rolled Arm|
|MADE IN USA||Yes|
Dimensions: 32.5'' W x 37'' D x 40.5'' H
Arm Height : 26.5''
Seat Depth : 22''
Seat Height from Floor: 20.5''
To protect and care for your furniture, we suggest the following:
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time and cause your wood product to age unevenly.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad (glass, leather, plastic, acrylic) when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.